This Prince Edward County wedding at Trail Estates Winery is something really special because it reminds me of my own. Marlisa and Calvin got married on a Thursday, surrounded by a small group of those closest to them. Fresh flowers were hand picked for the bouquet, they planted a lemon tree during their ceremony, had it watered by everyone in attendance, and then ate ribs and snacked on some of the best caramel corn I’ve ever tasted, all done by the hands of their family and friends. I’m not sure you could ask for a better afternoon, or a more simple, but elegant event to signify such a special day.
Here’s a few notes on what they thought about their day:
1. Tell me your story / How did you meet?
2. What was your favourite moment from your wedding day?
3. Do you have any wedding planning advice for newly engaged couples?
4. How did you choose your wedding photographer?
5. A list of all your vendors / people you will want to give credit to.
We would like to thank:
Trail Estates for hosting us. Our parents for cooking for everyone and all our family and friends who helped pull our perfect day off. Special mention to Lily’s Bridal Boutique for helping Marlisa with her beautiful Mon Cheri dress.